POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Moving Shadows and Reflections : Re: Moving Shadows and Reflections Server Time
19 Apr 2024 14:50:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moving Shadows and Reflections
From: Dave
Date: 27 Jan 2012 16:27:18
Message: <4f2316b6$1@news.povray.org>
On 1/27/2012 1:30 PM, Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:
> On 27/01/12 20:22, Dave wrote:
>> It looked so neat that I thought I'd try to render it myself, however
>> the t_black_plastic texture seems to be missing. I've got POV 3.7rc3
>> installed; could it be from a previous version of POV that was not
>> carried forward into 3.7?
>
> No, it's supposed to be declared in "i_textures.inc": do you have this
> file? Perhaps the download got corrupted...

I apologize, my mistake, POV could not find various images because they
were in the maps/ folder.

I have moved all the files in the maps/ folder to the same folder in
which office.pov exists and office.pov now renders correctly -- a very
nice image!

Sorry, I should have looked at the error message more closely.