POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : How to make the render window gradually appear over the previous render? : Re: How to make the render window gradually appear over the previous render= Server Time
16 Apr 2024 18:09:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to make the render window gradually appear over the previous render=
From: Darren New
Date: 5 Dec 2011 11:36:22
Message: <4edcf306@news.povray.org>
On 12/5/2011 4:11, Unit Ball wrote:

>> Why not just save them to separate files? Open a windows "preview" window on
>> it, and use the arrow keys to toggle back and forth? (Assuming you're using
>> Windows here, of course.)
>
> By the way is this "peek" option available in Vista or XP?

I meant the preview window that you get when you just right-click an image
and pick "preview". Apparently MS calls it the "picture and fax viewer". The
built-in thing that lets you start a slide show. Save each picture to a
successive name and arrow back and forth.

> I know Windows 7 has
> it. At the moment I use Vista, but I newer use the Aero-theme or whatever it's
> called because it slows thing down.

You must have an old old graphics card to notice being slowed down by
compositing windows. :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)