POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : first colum and last row active?? : Re: first colum and last row active?? Server Time
24 Apr 2024 08:06:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: first colum and last row active??
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 27 Feb 2011 03:11:32
Message: <4d6a0734$1@news.povray.org>
Le 26/02/2011 20:23, Aidy nous fit lire :
> Hiya,
>
> I'm working on a project using porvay, and am currently looking through the
> "Start_Adaptive_Tracing" method and inside the loop (over columns then rows)
> there are two for loops which are commented as setting the last row inactive and
> setting the first column inactive.
>
> I was just wondering what these actually do as I'm a little confused by them?

Could you please:
 * identify the version of code (3.6, 3.7 or 3.1) as well as subversion
(3.1g ?)
 * provide at least the filename and an approximated line number

It might really help people to help you.
(So far, it's a bit like: "I read a Sci-Fi book, it has an interested
chapter about the relationship between father and son. I'm confused by
the walk to the top of a hill.").