POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Raining over wet floor: any way to EXECute anything after each Run? : Re: Raining over wet floor: any way to EXECute anything after each Run? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 04:45:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Raining over wet floor: any way to EXECute anything after each Run?
From: clipka
Date: 7 Jan 2011 18:02:28
Message: <4d279b84$1@news.povray.org>
Am 07.01.2011 17:48, schrieb syntotic:
>> Neither; but we happily recommend to volunteer for the vacant position
>> of Rewriter Of The Docs :-P
>
> WHAT!? So more experimentation to make the Post_Scene_Command= documentation
> work? Then go and rewrite the docs. What about the original programmers hiring a
> rewritting team since it is them who know all hidden assumptions and rationales?

As you may have noticed, no money is charged for the development,
distribution, or service of POV-Ray, so there is no budget to hire even
a single professional documentation (re-)writer, let alone a team. Just
like with the development of the software /per se/, documentation
therefore depends on volunteers. As does development and maintenance,
sample scenes, platform ports, project websites, and other fancy stuff
enthusiastic software developers tend to be less enthusiastic about...