POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : installer POV-Ray 3.7 beta 38 issues : Re: installer POV-Ray 3.7 beta 38 issues Server Time
19 Apr 2024 08:06:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: installer POV-Ray 3.7 beta 38 issues
From: Darren New
Date: 1 Aug 2010 14:06:51
Message: <4c55b7bb$1@news.povray.org>
Chris Cason wrote:
> (Of course, as soon as I do that, someone is inevitably going to complain
> that POV-Ray doesn't clean up after itself when it's uninstalled ...)

I would think as long as it's a visible directory under My Documents with an
obvious name, that's fine. The ugly is when you (for example) uninstall a
game, and it leaves the saved games under Program Files instead of where you
might actually notice them.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    C# - a language whose greatest drawback