POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : New version screen.inc : Re: New version screen.inc Server Time
18 Apr 2024 00:26:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New version screen.inc
From: SharkD
Date: 15 Nov 2009 22:10:46
Message: <4b00c2b6$1@news.povray.org>
Update:

Includes the changes I made in my last post to enable the script to work
with orthographic cameras. Also includes a new macro called
"Get_Screen_XY" to return the 2D screen location of a set of 3D coordinates.

The lighting/material issues WRT the crosshairs and orthographic cameras
remains unresolved.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'screen.pov.txt' (7 KB) Download 'screen.inc.txt' (6 KB)