POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Problem viewing prior submissions : Problem viewing prior submissions Server Time
23 Apr 2024 05:06:52 EDT (-0400)
  Problem viewing prior submissions
From: Sherry Shaw
Date: 5 Nov 2009 10:34:46
Message: <4af2f096$1@news.povray.org>
Glad to see the site up and running again!  It looks great!

Now to the problem:  I don't seem to be able to view my past
submissions.  I can view the current round and can view past submissions
from other users by clicking on their names.  If I click on my own name
while logged in, I get the user info page, but if I click on my own name
while logged out, I can only see my current submission and not any of my
prior entries going back (IIRC) to 2002.

I had some initial difficulties getting re-registered on the new site
and probably fouled something up.  ;)  Is there something to be done?

Thanks,

--Sherry Shaw

--
#macro T(E,N)sphere{x,.4rotate z*E*60translate y*N pigment{wrinkles scale
.3}finish{ambient 1}}#end#local I=0;#while(I<5)T(I,1)T(1-I,-1)#local I=I+