POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Rebirth round awarded : Re: Rebirth round awarded Server Time
23 Apr 2024 19:26:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rebirth round awarded
From: Warp
Date: 24 Sep 2009 12:51:12
Message: <4abba380@news.povray.org>
It seems that only the first paragraph of the comments is shown (at least
from my comments). Is this a glitch in the part which shows the comments,
or weren't the rest of the paragraphs even saved?

  This is actually quite bad. Most of my comments seem short and abrupt
because only the first paragraph is shown. My consequent explanations are
not shown.

  Also I notice that some of the images do not show my comments at all,
even though I commented every single one.

--
                                                          - Warp