POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why are some games so damn hard to find? : Why are some games so damn hard to find? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:21:07 EDT (-0400)
  Why are some games so damn hard to find?
From: Warp
Date: 19 Sep 2009 11:39:40
Message: <4ab4fb3b@news.povray.org>
There are two PSP games I have been searching for *months*, with no
success. I can't understand why they are so hard to find:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disgaea:_Hour_of_Darkness#Disgaea:_Afternoon_of_Darkness
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeanne_d'Arc_(video_game)

  These games do not exist in Finland. I have checked every single physical
shop at travellable distance and every single online shop, and these games
do not exist here.

  They do not exist at any nordic online shops either. They don't exist
at amazon.co.uk. They do exist at amazon.com, but they don't sell them
to Europe.

  The latter doesn't exist at play.com. The former is available, but I'm
having technical difficulties with their website (my registratrion went ok,
but I'm unable to login, to make the website send me my password, or recreate
my account). I can't seem to get the game from there.

  From numerous reviews I have read, those games are two of the best
available for the PSP. However, I can't get hold of them, and it's getting
really annoying.

  Not only is it excruciatingly annoying, it's also inexplicable. I would
understand this if they were some obscure unknown games who nobody cares
about, but these are known games praised and critically acclaimed. Yet
nobody seems to be selling them.

--
                                                          - Warp