POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : LaTex Help : Re: LaTex Help Server Time
19 Apr 2024 05:17:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LaTex Help
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 27 Jan 2009 14:11:48
Message: <497f5c74@news.povray.org>
"ingo" <ing### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote in message
> in news:497b54bc@news.povray.org Jim Holsenback wrote:
>
>> I was talking about the missing sum and prod symbols (II and E) ....
>> any ideas about that?
>>

> Iirc, I made these two images with a formula editor (open office?) before
> the latex stuff was introduced.
>

> ingo

Ingo,

Thanks for the reply .... well then it looks like I'm good to go as far as
how the wiki renders the formula (minus II and E symbols). Maybe that also
explains why the formula is somewhat different as well. I'm going to go with
what I have now with a follow up later. All the other formulas look OK ....
I can live with two near misses for now.

Jim