POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : 2008 Q4 News : Re: 2008 Q4 News Server Time
18 Apr 2024 23:54:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 2008 Q4 News
From: Warp
Date: 31 Dec 2008 16:15:52
Message: <495be108@news.povray.org>
Chris B <nom### [at] nomailcom> wrote:
> Here's wishing you all the best for the New Year,
> Chris B.

  I'd like to thank you for the work you have put into this object collection
website maintenance project.

  In the world of free renderers competition is harder than ever, and
volunteers scarce, especially with POV-Ray, which many people see as
"old", obsolete and a vestige of the past. People who do a hard job in
keeping our beloved renderer alive today are greatly underappreciated.

--
                                                          - Warp