POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Browser issues with Search page : Re: Browser issues with Search page Server Time
19 Apr 2024 05:50:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Browser issues with Search page
From: Chris B
Date: 26 Nov 2008 18:31:15
Message: <492ddc43$1@news.povray.org>

http://lib.povray.org/searchcollection/index2.php?objectName=FractalObjects&contributorTag=SharkD

>> Does that give you what you need?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Chris B.
>
> Are these links accesible from the index page, or do I have to cut and
> paste
> whenever I want to link to them?
>
> -Mike

The full URLs (with the version number attributes) are shown on the index2
page.
To link to them you can copy the URL from there by right clicking on the 'i'
button and selecting 'copy link location'. You'll need to paste that into
your web page and edit out the version number parameter.

Regards,
Chris B.