POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Inability to vote : Re: Inability to vote Server Time
18 Apr 2024 23:25:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inability to vote
From: St
Date: 25 Jun 2008 12:53:37
Message: <48627811$1@news.povray.org>
"milco2006" <mil### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> Oh ok, my mistake. That is cool, I will definitely try and enter the next
> comp
> although notably I seem to keep having great ideas and then being really
> busy
> just before the deadline and thus over shooting (hence why my entry is not
> as
> busy as I would have liked.)

    Heh, trust me, I do understand. :) It would be great if you did enter
the next round.

> The overlap with a previous IRTC theme should make this interesting,
> hopefully
> see some good imagination with some new ideas. Also it is worth noting
> that an
> old idea can be done in a new way!

     Of course! :) I don't see anything wrong with covering old ground - I
just see it as an 'update' with even more modern technology now available.
;)

      BUT, I'm really stuck with this topic so far, so it will be
interesting to see what I eventually come up with. ;)

      ~Steve~