POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Descriptions : Re: Descriptions Server Time
16 Apr 2024 08:40:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Descriptions
From: Chris B
Date: 23 Jun 2008 16:13:01
Message: <486003cd@news.povray.org>
"SharkD" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
news:web.485ff022d15f754e1729cc4e0@news.povray.org...
> Also, you need to separate the "Standards
> Compliance Ratings" section from the description with some white space. I
> would
> also suggest using a bold heading for the section titles.

Hmm. In both IE and Firefox on Windows XP I get a thin yellow line, and a
thin white line below the input field before the blue box containing the
Description title starts and there's a thin blue margin above the text. The
section headings are defined as bold in the CSS and display in bold in both
browsers.

If you're getting any different it may be worth posting a small image of
that little section of the screen in povray.binaries.images and indicating
what are you running.

Regards,
Chris B.