POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Related features as separate includes or collected into one? : Related features as separate includes or collected into one? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 19:02:06 EDT (-0400)
  Related features as separate includes or collected into one?
From: Warp
Date: 22 Jun 2008 10:36:30
Message: <485e636e@news.povray.org>
I see that someone has added a bunch of features to the collection, each
one closely related to the others. For example HSLCube, HSLCylinder,
HSLDoubleCone, HSLSphere, HSVCone, HSVCube, HSVCylinder, HSVSphere.

  This raises an interesting question: When someone has a big bunch of
closely related features (such as pigments or macros), should they be
submitted as separate files, or should they be collected into one single
include file and submitted as such?

  Personally I prefer the latter option.

--
                                                          - Warp