POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : MORAY programmers wanted : Re: MORAY programmers wanted Server Time
18 Apr 2024 19:11:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MORAY programmers wanted
From: John D  Gwinner
Date: 11 Mar 2008 21:27:06
Message: <47d73f7a@news.povray.org>
If WTL can be used for this, then I can do it easily.  I've done a lot of
Windows SDK stuff lately direct without MFC in any event.

  I'm on vacation next Wednesday, however, so I don't know how fast I can do
it.

  I have done some Moray development too, so I may even be somewhat familiar
with some of the data structures, in a small way.  This should be all GUI
stuff though.

           == John ==

  The email address is an alumni benefit, @cornell.edu and redirects to my
(current) work address.

"Chris Cason" <del### [at] deletethistoopovrayorg> wrote in
message news:47d666ff$1@news.povray.org...