POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bonsai Life #1 : Re: Bonsai Life #1 Server Time
25 Apr 2024 10:23:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bonsai Life #1
From: Jim Charter
Date: 22 Jan 2008 15:10:54
Message: <47964dce$1@news.povray.org>
Jeremy M. Praay wrote:

> "Rego"?  Is that a word?

There is a neighbourhood in Queens called Rego Park
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rego_Park,_Queens

I was watching my daughter play hockey Sunday morning shoulder to
shoulder with a surgeon, and his wife. (His name is Jim too, and btw,
originates from your neck of the woods, near Detroit.) She was joking (I
hope) with him  that he should buy advertizing on the ice rink 'boards'
(you know, the curtain of boards that surround the ice surface) and say
something like, "Jim ********: Real Good Surgeon"  Thinking of the Wiki
article, I chipped in, "Rego Surgeon"

So I thought I would try my newly recoined word* on you.

*An Acronym search says it means 'Reinvent Government', how boring.