POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : TC-RTC: "Mother Hive" deadline passed, next topic? : Re: TC-RTC: "Mother Hive" deadline passed, next topic? Server Time
18 Apr 2024 16:47:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC: "Mother Hive" deadline passed, next topic?
From: Markus Altendorff
Date: 19 Dec 2007 11:59:56
Message: <47694e0c@news.povray.org>
gregjohn wrote:
> "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote: failure here, it's me, I do it. Manually.  ;)
>> Anyway, the next challenge has been chosen for both Stills and Anims,
>> and it's:
>>
>>      'In The Wilderness' by Robert Smythe Hichens, 1846-1950. (
>> http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/index/index.html )
>>
>>      So, get your thinking caps on, and let's make it a good one for the New
>> Year!  :)
>>

> Thanks, St., for doing this project.  I've got my heart in it, even if I haven't
> produced yet.
>
> Early on in round: Oh my, there's SOOOO much time that I have to plan an
> enormous project. Do lots of thinking.
>
> Late in round: Eh, too late to start.

Same here :) except for me, another commitment popped up
unexpectedly.

This afternoon, i already got a script ready for "The
Wilderness". Again, just stealing the title, not the book ;)
Only seven or eight camera angles, only one location. Need
to model a convincing tree and hilltop for the first time
ever, though...

-M