POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Eagle 3D File will not render : Re: Eagle 3D File will not render Server Time
18 Apr 2024 13:57:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eagle 3D File will not render
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 10 Sep 2007 18:39:38
Message: <46e5c7aa$1@news.povray.org>
Tiger wrote:
> So, using a text editor I tried to copy the entire text contents of the
> working POV file (a file I found in the "scenes" folder). That way I'll
> know that the actual data is correct,

So do the files work then? Or do you at least get an error message of some kind?

> but even though I've tried just
> about every combination of line-ending and character set I can't get it
> to become un-greyed in the POVray file-selector.

The files being grayed-out has nothing to do with the contents of the files.
It is just an artifact of the way they were created - recall that Eagle is
an X11 application rather than a truly native Mac application (well, the
Eagle 5.0 betas are actually native Mac applications, but that is another
story). So just don't worry about files being grayed-out by default.

	Thorsten