POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Next Challenge : Re: Next Challenge Server Time
18 Apr 2024 12:19:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Next Challenge
From: Markus Altendorff
Date: 2 Sep 2007 07:00:04
Message: <46da97b4$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
> Hi All
>
>     The next Stills and Animations Challenge is "The Mother Hive" by Rudyard
> Kipling 1865-1936
>
>       Sounds good to me!  :o)

Me too :) finally a chance to do a "character background"
storyline. *grin*

Uh. Hold that thought. I'd need to build *even more*
character models for that. (sound of head banging on table...)

>      (I'm aware that the animations page isn't showing. I have no idea why,
> but this will be fixed sometime this evening. Sorry about this).

Beyond login it's empty-white, too. After the page not
recognizing the "hanging login cookie", i entered U/PW, and
got white pages instead. Even when trying the bookmarks in
the animation section.
e.g. nada at:
http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/displayallimages/animation/18/2007-May.html

Looks like something went wrong when updating topics?
/animations directory accidentally nuked?

-M