POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : 32 days remaining on animation topic "Black Robe" : Re: 32 days remaining on animation topic "Black Robe" Server Time
19 Apr 2024 11:53:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 32 days remaining on animation topic "Black Robe"
From: Markus Altendorff
Date: 30 Jul 2007 18:02:48
Message: <46ae6008$1@news.povray.org>
John VanSickle wrote:

> For some reason I hear the sound of cash registers.

No, we're running our internet assoc. on a honorary basis
(and have been doing for the last decade) ... :)

That *other* sound of cash registers may be due to the costs
associated with creating computer animations, mainly
electricity bills from overnight renders. This is one thing
that affects me, too, and there's not much i can do about
that. At least, i looked all over your homepage for a way to
buy the Rusty T-shirt ;)

OT: That was another Google accident waiting to happen:
"rusty robot shirt"
resulted in (among others, of course)
http://www.robotcountryusa.com/cgi-bin/wwwcat_2.cgi?pagewant=1&catwant=wwwcat_2

Ouch. That's not even remotely similar. Then again, 30,000 $
for the group of robot orchestra players ?!

-M