POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : When will the new MORAY be out? : Re: When will the new MORAY be out? Server Time
25 Apr 2024 04:54:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: When will the new MORAY be out?
From: Luis
Date: 13 Jul 2007 06:24:11
Message: <469752cb$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   You should probably wait for POV-Ray 3.7 to be finished first.
> The pov-team is pretty busy with it now so I don't think they have
> too much time right now for other huge projects such as Moray.

It is completely comprehensible. But in the same spirit as Povray, why
the source code of Moray isn't available?
I made some plugins for Moray, a few years ago.
I will like that this program improves, and I think that the
collaboration of developers can help there

Luis
http://www.lightning-generator.org