POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Confirmation email : Re: Confirmation email Server Time
25 Apr 2024 15:50:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Confirmation email
From: Markus Altendorff
Date: 4 Jul 2007 05:14:04
Message: <468b64dc$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
> "Markus Altendorff" <maa### [at] anthrosphinxde> wrote in message
>
>> Showing the images scaled-down is nice, but actually scaling down and
>> creating a thumbnail for them that's less than 300 kB each may be even
>> nicer :)
>
>      YIKES! Damn Broadband! Well spotted Markus! They loaded so quick for
> me, I didn't bother looking. Ok, this will be sorted.

(warning: OT following ;)

Nice to hear. Man, i thought i had broadband. Imagine my frustration
that someone has a bigger broadband than me :)

I'm feeling inadequate.

*sigh*

Gotta order me a big fat computer instead.

Ooops, did that yesterday... :)

Hope it arrives on time to be helpful for my animation... the biggest
scene planned has four characters in it, and "us" abstraction-impaired
(read: using point-clicky-mouse-thing for 3d instead of doing it
properly with pen, paper and slide rule ;) tend to use up all available
CPU and then some...

(quoted from memory and userfriendly.org : (character is playing Unreal
on some older machine) "Is this some kind of slideshow?" ;)

-M