POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Confirmation email : Re: Confirmation email Server Time
25 Apr 2024 01:34:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Confirmation email
From: Markus Altendorff
Date: 3 Jul 2007 18:59:47
Message: <468ad4e3$1@news.povray.org>
> St. wrote:
 >> Folks, could anyone tell me if they DID receive a
confirmation email

Markus Altendorff wrote:

> Need to check once i'm back from work to see, else i'll need my login
> info re-sent (again...)

No, could patch it all together from the mail back-and-forth
we had in March (?).

There's already been a winner announced? Wasn't that
supposed to take a week or two? :)

Oh, and some ideas for the website: "Next"/"Previous"
buttons on the "view image" page would be nice.

Showing the images scaled-down is nice, but actually scaling
down and creating a thumbnail for them that's less than 300
kB each may be even nicer :)

And let's not forget the second category "animations" :)
from hearsay, i learned that there are already entries
waiting :)

-Markus

P.S. Hoo boy, i don't think all those ":)" remarks are going
to be as funny as they seem to me now once i regain
consciousness tomorrow morning... ;)