POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Hi ---- : Hi ---- Server Time
19 Apr 2024 22:17:32 EDT (-0400)
  Hi ----
From: dbott
Date: 2 Jul 2007 00:59:44
Message: <46888640$1@news.povray.org>
I feel odd in the stills group...kinda out of place...you know, when you are
at a
party with a friend and don't know anyone...........Well I just stop bye to
express
what was troubling me from the beginning of your new competition. There is
one month
to go for the completion of the animations. And I finished early, because
July is a
very busy work month for me. Looking around the tc-rtc web site, I don't see
much detailed information about animations. Steve, I know you are working on
the site and congrats on your first round (only 4,  but very nice RayTraced
images).
I asked at one time in this newsgroup if this site was going to have a place
for animations.
And I think I read yes. If this is not the case I will move on. I was let
down by the old
irtc after working on my dance animation for 2 months only to be put on some
side page.....
My Black Robe animation is done and I want to know if I am at the right
party.

I'll find my own way out,
    Thank you
          Darin Bottner