POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Making clothing in Poser - Q & A : Making clothing in Poser - Q & A Server Time
18 Apr 2024 17:15:15 EDT (-0400)
  Making clothing in Poser - Q & A
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 3 Jun 2007 10:00:18
Message: <4662c972$1@news.povray.org>
I start this thread for purely Poser problems, leaving the others in p.b.i.
for the discussion of the images.

After a day of experimentations, I am still not sure how to make a
conforming item.

I have made a belt (of sorts) and went through the Setup Room as indicated
in the Tutorial Manual to change it to a figure. However, I am now at a loss
about how to go further. Should I add bones? How should I group?

I get a figure item alright, but I fail to get it properly conformed to a
human figure. When I do that, the item jumps away and does not follow the
pose changes applied to the human figure.

I guess, I have to dig further into the Reference and Tutorial Manuals....

Any bright suggestion?

Thomas