POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Update : Re: Update Server Time
18 Apr 2024 09:37:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Update
From: St
Date: 30 Apr 2007 05:54:07
Message: <4635bcbf$1@news.povray.org>
"Mike the Elder" <zer### [at] wyanorg> wrote in message

> Hi Steve,
> Thanks again for all of your work to keep the I/3D-RTC alive.
> Even if it takes a bit of time past Tuesday to get the voting system
> worked
> out, it would be very much appreciated if you could let us have a look at
> the entries  as soon as that would be reasonable and convenient.

     Yes, for sure, tomorrow morning, (GMT), the website will be updated
with the new topic and submissions showing. I'm under the impression Mike,
that you thought the 'Before and After' round will be on the new website?
Just to confirm, it won't be. The present stills round will be on my
personal site for now, but both the 'TINA CHeP' and the 'Before and After'
rounds will be archived on the new site, (not immediately, but soon).

    The new site is coming along nicely, and 'should' be live tomorrow.  :)

    BTW, I literally spat my coffee out when I saw your image! LOL! A great
start to the day! Thanks for that, I'm still smiling now.  :o)

        ~Steve~