POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Confirm Topic And Completion Date : Re: Confirm Topic And Completion Date Server Time
18 Apr 2024 06:55:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Confirm Topic And Completion Date
From: Markus Altendorff
Date: 15 Apr 2007 09:51:54
Message: <46222dfa$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
>       No, 'The Black Robe" was just an example Darin. Of course, you can go
> with this subject if you all want to, or if you all want me to, I'll pick
> another one for you.
>
>      As for the Anims completion date, that would be for you all to decide
> on. The present Stills competition (Before and After) will end on the 30th
> April. If you want the Anims to tie-in with the Stills, I don't see why the
> Anims is every 4 months - would this be too long? Or would 2 months be too
> short?

Hi,

-> just stating my own opinion here - will also bend to the
majority ;) <-

four months is OK - that's 120 days, and more chance to
sneak working on 3D in between this "real life" i've been
hearing so much about ;)

60 days is a bit short for animations (esp. if modelling is
included - i find that it takes more than 2/3 of the time i
spend on an animation)

I also was under the impression of "The black robe" being
the next topic.

For a timeframe, i think months-aligned (i.e. 30/31/1st)
should do nicely.

OK, i'm going back to building a bigger spaceship now...

-Markus

--
Current Song: "Lit" : "Over my Head" (Titan A.E. Soundtrack)