POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray 3.7 Beta 17 and GUI-Extension API : Re: POV-Ray 3.7 Beta 17 and GUI-Extension API Server Time
25 Apr 2024 11:14:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray 3.7 Beta 17 and GUI-Extension API
From: Hugo
Date: 7 Apr 2007 13:51:08
Message: <4617da0c$1@news.povray.org>
Chris Cason wrote:
> Hugo,
>
> Are you willing to work on sorting out GUIEXT issues? If so I will provide
> you with access to the beta 3.7 source code.
>
> -- Chris

Hi Chris,
Yes, definitely.
I have a great deal of respect and admiration for the POV-Team and I'll
be glad to help in anyway I can. But I can't promise you much as I'll
need to start from scratch, setting up the appropriated development
environment and catching up with the changes in the source code.

Please, email me directly so we can work the details.

Best regards,
Hugo.