POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : So, what are we gonna do? : Re: So, what are we gonna do? Server Time
17 Apr 2024 21:56:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: So, what are we gonna do?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 12 Mar 2007 03:36:17
Message: <45f51101$1@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> schreef in bericht news:45f484a4@news.povray.org...
>>>   This topic is now confirmed - 'Before and After'. A nice one for you,
>>> I think, Trevor.  :)
>>>
>> Nice! I like that topic! I have something exactly taylored to that!
>
>    Can't wait to see it!  ;)
To tell the truth, I had a scene on which I had been working for a couple of
months and which was in the process of some radical conceptual change. The
topic just put things in place. The most difficult hurdles have been taken.
I have to implement a number of details still, and then pay close attention
to the correct radiosity settings especially.

>     I've only just started mine Thomas. Mine is a little cliche, but I
> hope I do a good job.
Cliche can be interesting! Especially if they are tongue in cheek....
I think this is going to be a terrific round  :-)

Thomas