POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : So, what are we gonna do? : So, what are we gonna do? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 17:14:37 EDT (-0400)
  So, what are we gonna do?
From: St
Date: 1 Mar 2007 03:49:25
Message: <45e69395@news.povray.org>
It looks like that's it folks. I can't ever see the IRTC up-and-running
again as we knew it, (I hope I'm wrong). It's a real shame because I thought
the way it worked was great, but the way it worked (even though mostly
automated) still relied on a human to activate the whole thing, and that
human went walkabout, (I hope not literally, and I still hope the guy is
ok), so the IRTC fell down.

  So,what's going to happen? Is there any more news at all, anyone?

 For now, I'm quite happy to carry on with hosting either another TINA CHeP
round or some other topic, and run it over two months like the IRTC, but
we'll have to confirm either way soon if this is to happen.

  Suggestions welcome.

    ~Steve~