POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Looking into NEAR future. : Re: Looking into NEAR future. Server Time
25 Apr 2024 03:18:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looking into NEAR future.
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 25 Feb 2007 03:55:55
Message: <45e14f1b$1@news.povray.org>
"Sherry Shaw" <tenmoonsPutAtCharacterHereaol-dot-com> schreef in bericht
> As of January 11, I was anxiously checking this group at least twice a day
> for current info.
>
> On January 12, a serious ice storm hit the Missouri Ozarks....
That sounds like a pretty harsh event! Glad you made it through. Take care.

> Missing admin!  Army of volunteers arising to save the IRTC!  Ideas flying
> like cows in a tornado!
Well, certainly not as severe as an ice storm, but enough indeed to bring up
the rescue teams :-)

> Tina Chep!  What a marvelous idea!  I want to play!  And it's the 24th!
> (Insert groans and heavy sighs here.)  Dammit!  Dammit!  Dammit!
She (Tina) is a nice character. At least, we all hope she is. She told me at
least that you have still time to send in a contribution :-)

> <Mom voice>  I turn my back for *five minutes* and look what happens!
> </Mom voice>
<grin> that sounds familiar...

> --
> #macro T(E,N)sphere{x,.4rotate z*E*60translate y*N pigment{wrinkles scale
> .3}finish{ambient 1}}#end#local I=0;#while(I<5)T(I,1)T(1-I,-1)#local I=I+
> 1;#end camera{location-5*z}plane{z,37 pigment{granite color_map{[.7rgb 0]
> [1rgb 1]}}finish{ambient 2}}//                                   TenMoons

Nice signature, by the way!

Thomas