POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : IRTC Status : Re: IRTC Status Server Time
16 Apr 2024 16:47:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Status
From: Chris Cason
Date: 31 Jan 2007 05:33:25
Message: <45c07075$1@news.povray.org>
As promised, here is my response:

We have not heard from Jesse, which is a worry. The other active IRTC admin
(Chip) was holding off in the hope he would respond, since the tasks of
releasing the rounds are usually done by him.

Chip has agreed that the best course right now is to release the round for
viewing, which will be done within 24 hours. Voting will not be enabled at
this point.

With respect to the direction to take for the future ... I have some
comments regarding this. I will make that shortly in a new thread.

regards,

-- Chris Cason