POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : IRTC Status : Re: IRTC Status Server Time
24 Apr 2024 06:22:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Status
From: Doctor John
Date: 30 Jan 2007 11:02:59
Message: <45bf6c33$1@news.povray.org>
"Chris Cason" <del### [at] deletethistoopovrayorg> wrote in
message news:45bf152b$1@news.povray.org...
> Folks,
>
> I've been getting a fair bit of mail about the status of the IRTC. I hope
> have some sort of indication of the direction for you to take within 24
> hours
> of this post. For now, please just wait.
>
> -- Chris

Thanks, Chris. I am sure that we all appreciate your assistance rendered in
your <irony>copious</irony> free time

John

--
"Please refrain from fondling the nymphs and sprites
- it makes them giggly and skittish.