POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : I've started a preview-viewing page. Oh woe me... ;) : I've started a preview-viewing page. Oh woe me... ;) Server Time
25 Apr 2024 17:20:16 EDT (-0400)
  I've started a preview-viewing page. Oh woe me... ;)
From: Markus Altendorff
Date: 26 Jan 2007 16:28:14
Message: <45ba726e@news.povray.org>
Here goes nothing:
http://www.asamnet.de/~altendom/irtcstuff/index.html

(Notice for future archive diggers: This address will be
404'd once the real IRTC is again updated... it is not
intended to be permanent.)

If, for now, you want your movie to appear in that list,
too, and you've entered this round of the IRTC animations,
please either send me the files to publish *) or just a link
to the three IRTC files **).

*) This means i need to put them on my webspace. Don't send
your files if you're not OK with that! As for the mail
address, try the one from the news header :)

**) In that case, i'll link to your files. If you remove
them from your webspace, the links will be broken.

-Markus