POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : -state at interrupted render : Re: -state at interrupted render: not working correctly Server Time
19 Apr 2024 03:05:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: -state at interrupted render: not working correctly
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 7 Dec 2006 08:54:21
Message: <45781d0d$1@news.povray.org>
Well, as far as I can tell, this does not work correctly (or I am doing
something wrong!)

Try this:
- start render of Tango.pov
- stop render at any time before completion
-start render again, with +C in the command line

result: POV-Ray starts parsing indefinitely; you cannot stop the render
anymore; you can only stop it by closing POV-Ray.

Thomas