POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : uv_mapping not working? : uv_mapping not working? Server Time
25 Apr 2024 12:43:32 EDT (-0400)
  uv_mapping not working?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 19 Nov 2006 04:55:20
Message: <45602a08@news.povray.org>
Am I correct in assuming that uv_mapping is not working correctly? I may
have overlooked something, but I did not find a reference about the
subjetct.

I ask this because I have a scene with uv_mapped image_maps which render
correctly in v3.6, but are totally invisible in v3.7. If I switch off the
uv_mapping parameter, they become visible again.

Thomas