POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : Medieval house #4 : Re: Medieval house #4 Server Time
20 Apr 2024 08:26:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Medieval house #4
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 29 Sep 2006 07:27:32
Message: <451d0324@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> schreef in bericht

> I meant it as an impossible challenge :-) The thought beggars my
> imagination.

Hmm... There is that scene, right at the beginning of the book, where the
woman turns into a tree. That would be interesting to model...

> I must say that Science Fiction took a new turn for me after reading that
> book.

Yes indeed, I agree. However, for me it was with Michael Moorcock editing
the Dangerous Visions series. For me that was the watershed.

> Did you ever read the short story where Delany had a physical fight with
> Roger Zelazny? It was a symbolic clash over writing styles and who was
> most
> popular. I think that it was tongue in cheek but I can't remember which of
> them wrote it nor who won.

No, I don't remember having read that story...

Thomas