POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Small scene causing beta 14 to exit on completion ... : Re: Small scene causing beta 14 to exit on completion ... Server Time
24 Apr 2024 21:05:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Small scene causing beta 14 to exit on completion ...
From: Chris Cason
Date: 3 Sep 2006 18:37:32
Message: <44fb592c@news.povray.org>
Can you please test it using both no bounding (-mb) and also the new BSP
bounding (+b2)?. I have a suspicion it's in the BVH code, but it's sneaky and
goes away when I do a debug build, plus in release mode it triggers a crash
somewhere other than the actual fault location (heap corruption).

-- Chris