POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : waiting... : Re: waiting... Server Time
25 Apr 2024 13:55:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: waiting...
From: Larry Hudson
Date: 14 Jun 2006 20:52:18
Message: <4490af42$1@news.povray.org>
Norbert Kern wrote:
>>Some folks seem to be able to find ways of accessing IRTC files before the
>>main page changes.  If any kind person knows how to access the April 2006
>>Stills results and would like to share, it would be much appreciated.
>

> there is a ftp adress, which normally is updated earlier than the main page
> http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/2006-04-30/ .
>
> Norbert Kern

A minor added comment:

Tack on zipped-up/ to this URL to reach "all-text.zip" (all the text
files submitted with the images) and to "images-1.zip" and
"images-2.zip" (all the images for this round).  Easier to download them
this way rather than downloading them each individually.

Of course, if you just want to look at them on-line rather than
downloading them, ignore my suggestion.   ;-)

These zipped files seem to be made available within a day of the close
of the rounds, so it is possible to see them immediately.  Obviously,
not the scoring or comments, but at least the images and their
corresponding text files.

      -=- Larry -=-