POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pigment_Map: Spherical Filling : Pigment_Map: Spherical Filling Server Time
1 Aug 2024 00:23:46 EDT (-0400)
  Pigment_Map: Spherical Filling
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 27 May 2006 16:22:24
Message: <4478b500@news.povray.org>
Hi.

One more relatively stupid question: since so many years I use POV-Ray, but
I never took much usage of pigment_maps. I just want to have a sphere which
is filled in the center with one color, which becomes to another color ath
the sphere's surface.

I cannot use gradient x, y or z, as that creates a color shift only along
one axis. How do I create a spherical color shift?
Just removing the gradient creates nothing than a black sphere, also
something I don't want.

Greetings, and thanks,

Sven