POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Where to find free Poser objects : Re: Where to find free Poser objects Server Time
18 Apr 2024 23:43:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where to find free Poser objects
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 9 May 2006 21:32:23
Message: <446142a7$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Gonzo,

thanks a lot for your response. You are writing about something which I find
particularily interesting: that you are able to create clothings. I want to
ask you for something: If I give you some scanned-in sketches of space suits
with persons inside, do you think you could create them and send them to me?
That way, I could give them individual positions.

I also would have an urgent need for 3D ancient Romans and ancient sailors.
Again, I can easily supply you with all details, photos and illustrations.

One question more: is it anyhow, with whatever tricks, possible to create a
human with four arms and other things like that (maybe a human inside a
human)?

Sincerely, and again thanks for your response,

Sven