POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New submissions to old folder? : Re: New submissions to old folder? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 06:58:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New submissions to old folder?
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 28 Feb 2006 02:12:07
Message: <4403f7c7$1@news.povray.org>
Mike the Elder scripsit::
> When I submitted my (only) "Fire & Ice" entry, I got a "multiple entry"
> warning and later found my "Fire & Ice" entry in the same "accepted" folder
> as the "Speed" entries.  The same thing seems to have happened to several
> other entries.  Is all well in IRTC Land?  Any and all info will be much
> appreciated.  Thanks.

I confirm... That's a bit strange, my february entry is also in
accepted and 2005-12-31. The date are ok, the current right are
still "Not available".

I submit mine by ftp, how did you submit yours ?
I got a mail stating my entry was #75 (it was submitted Sunday).

--
Eifersucht ist die Leidenschaft, die mit Eifer sucht, was Leiden
schafft.

Eco: -8.75 Soc: -6.72
http://www.politicalcompass.org/