POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.programming : Difference : Difference Server Time
20 Apr 2024 09:00:49 EDT (-0400)
  Difference
From: Alvaro Blanco
Date: 7 Dec 2005 12:03:19
Message: <439715d7$1@news.povray.org>
Hello all,
This is my first post and maybe I ask a silly (beginner) question: When
you use difference you get the color of the object you substract. When
you substract something easy, let's say, a box A minus a box B, then it
is easy to get the right color in your cut surface. You just use the
same color for B. But, when A is something composed of many different
objects with many different colors... Is there any way or "trick" to get
this colors in the cut edge instead of the same color of B?
Thanks