POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : New PlugIns :) : Re: New PlugIns :) Server Time
23 Apr 2024 05:27:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New PlugIns :)
From: Steve Shelby
Date: 23 Jul 2005 07:30:17
Message: <42e22a49$1@news.povray.org>
Ah ha, I see now. I mis-read your instruction #6. I *selected* the object
instead of selecting it in the bend menu. I tried it again the right way and
it works. ;^}> Thanks for the clarification.
Steve

"Keith" <keithh666-@-yahoo-co-uk (remove and/or replace the - with .)> wrote
in message news:42e1fd2b$1@news.povray.org...