POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : New PlugIns :) : Re: New PlugIns :) Server Time
19 Apr 2024 06:55:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New PlugIns :)
From: Steve Shelby
Date: 22 Jul 2005 22:59:54
Message: <42e1b2aa$1@news.povray.org>
Keith,
Thanks for the tutorial. I tried it, and I got the following error in POV:

Returned from renderer with error status

File: bentz.pov  Line: 91
#declare bend_finish         = 1.000; // Finish

#declare bend_object = object{MakePrairie <----ERROR

Parse Error: Expected 'object', undeclared identifier 'MakePrairie' found
instead

Returned from renderer with error status

Steve Shelby

"Keith" <keithh666-@-yahoo-co-uk (remove and/or replace the - with .)> wrote
in message news:42e13f64$1@news.povray.org...