POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : TMI plugin : Re: TMI plugin Server Time
20 Apr 2024 05:46:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TMI plugin
From: Henry
Date: 5 Jul 2005 16:46:23
Message: <42caf19f$1@news.povray.org>
It adds the imports/exports to the file menu.  I used the PDB import as a
template.

A new version of the TMI (Triangle Mesh Import/Export) will be out in a day
or so.  The one I am working on now automatically compensates for the
difference in coordinate sysems between VRML 2.0 and Moray, so the scenes
load up facing the right way.  Also, I will be putting in VRML 1.0 support
and scenes containing several objects will be put into a group so they can
be transformed all at once.  Oh, and a crude scaling effect, so imports
won't be too small or too large to see.  .DXF will be getting an overhaul
also.  I'm fixing an endless loop condition when new triangles can't find a
place in the existing mesh to connect to.

Henry
www.thenerdshow.com