POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Does size matter ? : Does size matter ? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 16:13:18 EDT (-0400)
  Does size matter ?
From: Bernard Hatt
Date: 3 Aug 2005 13:28:07
Message: <42F0FEAE.D7582EB1@arkady.demon.co.uk>
Looking at the 1st few drafts of my Minimalism entry it looks
like it will jpeg compress very well (as I suspect a lot of
entries will).

Currently the image (1024x768) will fit under the 250k limit
using a jpeg quality setting of 99!, so I could probably enter
an image at a reasonable compression of 2k*1k5, or even 3k*2k
pixels, but is this too big ?

I will probably be doing a 3k*2k render in order to get a nice
printout anyway ...

Bernard