POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : autobahn [107K] : Re: autobahn [107K] Server Time
25 Apr 2024 01:01:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: autobahn [107K]
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 29 Apr 2005 08:05:18
Message: <427222fe$1@news.povray.org>
B. Gimeno wrote:
> The radar of the road patrol shows that the green car on the left was
>  running over the speed limit.

   I was wondering too why that car seems to travel faster, when in fact
all the vehicles have the same "speed" (that is, the same motion blur
settings). Perhaps its because the angle and/or the proximity to the
camera. Anyhow, I was planing to give different "speeds" to the cars
depending on the lane and some randomness to get this effect...

> Good job and nice photo!

   Thanks!

--
Jaime