POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Joining appendices to the image : Joining appendices to the image Server Time
19 Apr 2024 21:36:33 EDT (-0400)
  Joining appendices to the image
From: fa3ien
Date: 31 Jan 2005 03:27:39
Message: <41fdebfb$1@news.povray.org>
In the process of submitting my image, I prepared a small series
of images which gives information about the content and the making
of the main image.  I think this is much more efficient than
a thousand words.

However, I thought there would be a way to join appendice files,
but, except for the "source files", there is no slot for this
in the submission page.

Will the "source files" be released to the jury along with the
images so I can say "look at the images in the source files" ?

Or should I create a web page for this purpose ?

Fabien.